It is very important to us that you are satisfied with your purchase. Please contact our US-based support team for assistance with technical troubleshooting or any other issues or concerns you may have.
Customers who have not yet attempted a test or exam, requested or been issued a certificate, or completed the course, may be eligible for a refund. Students who meet these criteria must submit their request in writing (via e-mail or post) within 30 days of purchase along with proof of purchase and an explanation for the refund reason. For eligible students who have already started their course, a $5 administrative fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
No refunds will be issued for:
- Failure to pass quizzes, final exam or any other in-course assessment requirements within the allotted attempts (per course guidelines);
- Failure to pass identity validation requirements (including biometrics, security questions or any other required methods, per course guidelines);
- Course expirations (per course guidelines);
- Expedited processing or mailing of certificates once the requested expedite been fulfilled as promised;
- Driving records, where the record has been processed.
Some courses or products may include more specific refund policies; please refer to any terms & conditions during course registration for further details or contact us with any questions prior to purchase.
Some programs may include an option to purchase Premier Pass access. In these instances, students may be eligible for free re-registration, extensions or unlocks per course policy. For product-specific Premier Pass terms, please review any specific terms during registration and contact us regarding any questions you may have.
All Premier Pass refund requests must be submitted prior to starting the course and prior to utilizing any benefits.
Some courses may have a downloadable Study Guide available for purchase, either within the course or individually as a separate download. Study Guides require a PDF reader to download and open and are password-protected. Study guides that have not been downloaded are eligible for refund for students who have not yet completed their course.
- Each pre-paid redemption code purchased will be valid for redemption for one year. Once redeemed, the student may have an additional timing limit based on course policy. For information on policies for specific courses, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Bulk order refunds may be processed on a pro rata basis for purchases within the last 30 days and will only apply to unredeemed codes and/or students who have not yet attempted a test or exam, requested or been issued a certificate, or completed the course. For eligible students who have already started their course, a $5 administrative fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
- No refunds will be issued for failure to pass a course or once a course has been completed.
- A per-student fee will be assessed to re-issue a previously redeemed code where the student has not failed any quiz or validation requirements, has not yet attempted a final examination and has not been issued any certificates of enrollment or completion.